Our unique analysis of the bills DelBene has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). DelBene is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for DelBene for more statistics.
Suzan DelBene sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Agriculture
- House Committee on the Judiciary
DelBene sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of DelBene’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5746: Birth Control Privacy Act
- H.R. 5628: Timber Innovation Act of 2016
- H.R. 5372: United States Digital Service Act
- H.R. 4776: National Landslide Loss Reduction Act
- H.R. 4617: To amend the Richard B. Russell National School Lunch Act to require that ...
- H.R. 4554: To amend title 10, United States Code, to ensure that certain members of ...
- H.Res. 549: Expressing support for the designation of June 26 as “LGBT Equality Day”.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
|DelBene’s Vote||Vote Description|
H.R. 4127: Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2016
Dec 1, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 511: Tribal Labor Sovereignty Act of 2015
Nov 17, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 3038: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2015, Part II
Jul 15, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 2146: Defending Public Safety Employees’ Retirement Act
Jun 18, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 2596: Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2016
Jun 16, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 2048: Uniting and Strengthening America by Fulfilling Rights and Ensuring Effective Discipline Over Monitoring Act of 2015
May 13, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 622: State and Local Sales Tax Deduction Fairness Act of 2015
Apr 16, 2015. Passed.
H.J.Res. 35: Making further continuing appropriations for fiscal year 2015, and for other purposes.
Feb 27, 2015. Failed.
From Nov 2012 to Sep 2016, DelBene missed 15 of 2,536 roll call votes, which is 0.6%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: