2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for DelBene »
Our unique analysis of the bills DelBene has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). DelBene is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Suzan DelBene sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Agriculture
- House Committee on the Judiciary
DelBene sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Armed Forces and National Security (24%) Agriculture and Food (14%) Education (14%) Emergency Management (10%) Commerce (10%) Public Lands and Natural Resources (10%) Civil Rights and Liberties, Minority Issues (10%) Immigration (10%)
Some of DelBene’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5372: United States Digital Service Act
- H.R. 4776: National Landslide Loss Reduction Act
- H.R. 4617: To amend the Richard B. Russell National School Lunch Act to require that ...
- H.R. 4554: To amend title 10, United States Code, to ensure that certain members of ...
- H.Res. 549: Expressing support for the designation of June 26 as “LGBT Equality Day”.
- H.R. 4027: Women’s Small Business Ownership Act of 2015
- H.R. 3962: Protecting Individuals From Mass Aerial Surveillance Act of 2015
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Nov 2012 to Jun 2016, DelBene missed 15 of 2,304 roll call votes, which is 0.7%. This is better than the median of 2.4% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: