2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Bonamici »
Our unique analysis of the bills Bonamici has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Bonamici is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Suzanne Bonamici sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Education and the Workforce
- Member, Subcommittee on Early Childhood, Elementary, and Secondary Education
- Member, Subcommittee on Health, Employment, Labor, and Pensions
- House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology
Bonamici sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Education (24%) Foreign Trade and International Finance (20%) Finance and Financial Sector (12%) Health (12%) Taxation (8%) Native Americans (8%) Science, Technology, Communications (8%) Labor and Employment (8%)
Some of Bonamici’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5023: SAFE Lending Act of 2016
- H.Res. 568: Honoring the Portland Timbers as the champions of Major League Soccer in 2015.
- H.R. 3886: Early Childhood Nutrition Improvement Act
- H.R. 3736: Clatsop-Nehalem Restoration Act
- H.R. 3652: 21st Century Women’s Health Act of 2015
- H.Res. 386: Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that the availability of high-quality ...
- H.R. 3175: Assuring Contracting Equity Act of 2015
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Feb 2012 to May 2016, Bonamici missed 19 of 2,767 roll call votes, which is 0.7%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 1 explanation for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: