2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Bonamici »
Our unique analysis of the bills Bonamici has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Bonamici is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Suzanne Bonamici sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Education and the Workforce
- Member, Subcommittee on Early Childhood, Elementary, and Secondary Education
- Member, Subcommittee on Health, Employment, Labor, and Pensions
- House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology
Some of Bonamici’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1778: Tax Refund Protection Act of 2015
- H.R. 408: SMART Act
- H.R. 34: Tsunami Warning, Education, and Research Act of 2015
- H.R. 5807: SMART Act
- H.R. 5309: Tsunami Warning, Education, and Research Act of 2014
- H.R. 5215: Clatsop-Nehalem Restoration Act
- H.Res. 658: Expressing support for a whole child approach to education and recognizing the role ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Feb 2012 to Apr 2015, Bonamici missed 1 of 1,987 roll call votes, which is 0.1%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity