Our unique analysis of the bills Kosmas sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2010. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Kosmas is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Kosmas sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Kosmas’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5551 (111th): To require the Secretary of the Treasury to make a certification when ...
- H.R. 5411 (111th): Early-Stage Business Investment and Incubation Act of 2010
- H.R. 5093 (111th): Space to Schools Act of 2010
- H.R. 4955 (111th): Transforming Undergraduate STEM Education Act
- H.R. 4804 (111th): Human Space Flight Capability Assurance and Enhancement Act of 2010
- H.R. 4663 (111th): Enhancing Investment in Small Businesses Act of 2010
- H.R. 3853 (111th): Commercial Space Transportation Cooperative Research and Development Centers of Excellence Act of ...
|Kosmas’s Vote||Vote Description|
S. 3729 (111th): National Aeronautics and Space Administration Authorization Act of 2010
Sep 29, 2010. Passed 304/118.
H.Con.Res. 308 (111th): Providing for a conditional adjournment of the House of Representatives.
Jul 29, 2010. Passed 231/189.
H.Con.Res. 293 (111th): Providing for a conditional adjournment of the House of Representatives and a conditional recess or adjournment of ...
Jun 30, 2010. Passed 222/186.
H.Con.Res. 282 (111th): Providing for an adjournment or recess of the two Houses.
May 27, 2010. Passed 230/187.
H.R. 31 (111th): Lumbee Recognition Act
Jun 3, 2009. Passed 240/179.
From Jan 2009 to Dec 2010, Kosmas missed 38 of 1,655 roll call votes, which is 2.3%. This is on par with the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2010. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: