Kosmas was a centrist Democratic follower according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Kosmas’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Kosmas’s bills had a total of 61 cosponsors in the 111th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Kosmas to other members of the House of Representatives in the 111th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Kosmas’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5551 (111th): To require the Secretary of the Treasury to make a certification when ...
- H.R. 5411 (111th): Early-Stage Business Investment and Incubation Act of 2010
- H.R. 5093 (111th): Space to Schools Act of 2010
- H.R. 4955 (111th): Transforming Undergraduate STEM Education Act
- H.R. 4804 (111th): Human Space Flight Capability Assurance and Enhancement Act of 2010
- H.R. 4663 (111th): Enhancing Investment in Small Businesses Act of 2010
- H.R. 3853 (111th): Commercial Space Transportation Cooperative Research and Development Centers of Excellence Act of ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2009 to Dec 2010, Kosmas missed 38 of 1,655 roll call votes, which is 2.3%. This is better than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2010. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
This bill’s text for status Placed on Calendar in the Senate (Jun 25, 2010) is now available.Jun 29, 2010 6:40 a.m.
This bill’s text for status Passed the House (Engrossed) (Jun 23, 2010) is now available.Jun 24, 2010 6:53 a.m.
Last Action: On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 411 - 0 (Roll no. 379).
Explanation: This bill was introduced in a previous session of Congress and was passed by the House on June 23, 2010 but was never passed by the Senate.Jun 23, 2010