Kosmas was the representative for Florida’s 24th congressional district and was a Democrat. She served from 2009 to 2010.
Kosmas is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot was a member of the House of Representatives in 2010 positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Kosmas sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 4, 2005 to Dec 21, 2010. See full analysis methodology.
Kosmas sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Kosmas’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5551 (111th): To require the Secretary of the Treasury to make a certification when ...
- H.R. 5411 (111th): Early-Stage Business Investment and Incubation Act of 2010
- H.R. 5093 (111th): Space to Schools Act of 2010
- H.R. 4955 (111th): Transforming Undergraduate STEM Education Act
- H.R. 4804 (111th): Human Space Flight Capability Assurance and Enhancement Act of 2010
- H.R. 4663 (111th): Enhancing Investment in Small Businesses Act of 2010
- H.R. 3853 (111th): Commercial Space Transportation Cooperative Research and Development Centers of Excellence Act of ...
From Jan 2009 to Dec 2010, Kosmas missed 38 of 1,655 roll call votes, which is 2.3%. This is on par with the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2010. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: