Kamlager-Dove is the representative for California’s 37th congressional district (view map) and is a Democrat. She has served since Jan 3, 2023. Kamlager-Dove is next up for reelection in 2024 and serves until Jan 3, 2025. She is 50 years old.
Kamlager-Dove is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Kamlager-Dove has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 3, 2019 to Mar 23, 2023. See full analysis methodology.
Sydney Kamlager-Dove sits on the following committees:
Kamlager-Dove sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Crime and Law Enforcement (100%)
Recently Introduced Bills
Kamlager-Dove recently introduced the following legislation:
- H.R. 982: Pregnant Women in Custody Act
- H.R. 981: One Stop Shop Community Reentry Program Act of 2023
- H.Res. 37: Honoring Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc., on reaching the historic milestone of 103 …
View All » | View Cosponsors »
Most legislation has no activity after being introduced.
From Jan 2023 to Mar 2023, Kamlager-Dove missed 0 of 162 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 1.5% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses, major life events, and running for higher office.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- unitedstates/congress-legislators, a community project gathering congressional information
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Official Legislator Photo for the photo
- GovInfo.gov, for sponsored bills