Sen. Tammy Baldwin
Senator from Wisconsin
|Dates||Title||State / District|
|Representative||Wisconsin's 2nd District|
2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Baldwin »
Our unique analysis of the bills Baldwin has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the Senate.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the Senate. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Baldwin is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Tammy Baldwin sits on the following committees:
Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Member, Subcommittee on Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies
- Member, Subcommittee on Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Member, Subcommittee on Department of Homeland Security
- Member, Subcommittee on Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies
- Member, Subcommittee on Military Construction and Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on the Budget
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Ranking Member, Subcommittee on Federal Spending Oversight and Emergency Management
- Member, Subcommittee on Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
Some of Baldwin’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 504: Great Lakes Ecological and Economic Protection Act of 2015
- S. 451: Enhancing Education Through Technology Act of 2015
- S. 429: Family-Based Foster Care Services Act
- S.Res. 56: A resolution designating January 2015 as “National Blood Donor Month”.
- S. 197: SMART Act
- S. 2966: Critical Care Assessment and Improvement Act of 2014
- S. 2890: Digital Coast Act of 2014
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Mar 2015, Baldwin missed 3 of 725 roll call votes, which is 0.4%. This is better than the median of 1.6% among the lifetime records of senators currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Joint Resolution Passed 53/46
Sen. Baldwin [D-WI]: NayMar 4, 2015 11:38 a.m.
Motion to Proceed Agreed to 53/45
Sen. Baldwin [D-WI]: NayMar 3, 2015 2:18 p.m.
Cloture Motion Rejected 47/43
Sen. Baldwin [D-WI]: NayMar 2, 2015 5:30 p.m.