2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Duckworth »
Our unique analysis of the bills Duckworth has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Duckworth is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Tammy Duckworth sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Armed Services
- House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform
- House Select Committee on the Events Surrounding the 2012 Terrorist Attack in Benghazi
Duckworth sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Duckworth’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5106: To make college more affordable, reduce student debt, and provide greater access to ...
- H.R. 5062: To provide for a more inclusive voluntary civilian national service program to promote ...
- H.R. 5033: To improve the Governmentwide management of unnecessarily duplicative Government programs and for other ...
- H.R. 4796: Military Parental Leave Modernization Act
- H.R. 4797: GET THE LEAD OUT Act of 2016
- H.R. 4682: To repeal debt collection amendments made by the Bipartisan Budget Act of 2015.
- H.R. 4681: CCAMPIS Reauthorization Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Apr 2016, Duckworth missed 186 of 2,086 roll call votes, which is 8.9%. This is much worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 139 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: