Read our 2018 Report Card for Budd.
Budd is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Budd has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Jun 21, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Ted Budd sits on the following committees:
Budd sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Budd’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 435: Recognizing the contributions of the Montagnard indigenous tribespeople of the Central Highlands of ...
- H.R. 2743: To repeal the Office of Financial Research, and for other purposes.
- H.Res. 350: Recognizing the value and importance of the Electoral College.
- H.R. 1858: Fair and Open Competition Act
- H.R. 1068: Working Families Relief Act of 2019
- H.R. 433: Veterans’ Entry to Apprenticeship Act
- H.R. 56: Financial Technology Protection Act
From Jan 2017 to Jun 2019, Budd missed 13 of 1,608 roll call votes, which is 0.8%. This is better than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: