Read our 2019 Report Card for Budd.
Budd is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Budd has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Feb 14, 2020. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Ted Budd sits on the following committees:
Budd sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Budd’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5782: NEST Act of 2020
- H.Res. 818: Expressing support for a balanced budget.
- H.R. 5629: FLIP Act
- H.Res. 782: Encouraging public schools to design and teach a curriculum about the history of ...
- H.R. 4950: CODE Act of 2019
- H.R. 4484: Flexibility Through Lower Expenses Health Care Act
- H.R. 4411: Iron Dome Reinforcement Act of 2019
From Jan 2017 to Feb 2020, Budd missed 20 of 1,981 roll call votes, which is 1.0%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: