Read our 2019 Report Card for Budd.
Budd is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Budd has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to May 22, 2020. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Ted Budd sits on the following committees:
Budd sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Budd’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6805: To ensure that additional unemployment benefits do not result in an individual receiving ...
- H.Res. 927: Recognizing the heroism of our Nation’s essential employees, including drivers, tradesmen, convenience store ...
- H.Res. 916: Recognizing the heroism of our Nation’s health care workers and first responders, including ...
- H.R. 6337: Epidemic Tax Credit Act of 2020
- H.R. 6338: Pandemic Healthcare Access Act
- H.R. 6297: Informed Resident Notification Act of 2020
- H.R. 6099: Equal Treatment of Faith-Based Organizations Act of 2020
From Jan 2017 to May 2020, Budd missed 22 of 2,020 roll call votes, which is 1.1%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: