Read our 2019 Report Card for Budd.
Budd is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Budd has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Sep 21, 2020. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Ted Budd sits on the following committees:
Budd sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Budd’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 8324: To provide for domestic sourcing of personal protective equipment, and for other purposes.
- H.R. 8202: To designate the airport traffic control tower located at Piedmont Triad International Airport ...
- H.Res. 1073: Expressing the view that every individual is created equal and made in the ...
- H.R. 7768: Freedom from Regulations Act of 2020
- H.R. 7506: Justice for Victims of Lawless Cities Act of 2020
- H.R. 7199: Community Policing Act
- H.R. 7087: No Tolerance for Rioters Act
From Jan 2017 to Sep 2020, Budd missed 23 of 2,109 roll call votes, which is 1.1%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: