Read our 2018 Report Card for Budd.
Budd is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Budd has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Sep 13, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Ted Budd sits on the following committees:
Budd sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Budd’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4286: Virtual Apprenticeship Tax Credit Act of 2019
- H.R. 3963: Virtual Value Tax Fix Act of 2019
- H.R. 3964: Justice for Victims of Sanctuary Cities Act of 2019
- H.R. 3939: To require the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System to carry ...
- H.R. 3768: Unlocking Capital for Small Businesses Act of 2019
- H.Res. 435: Recognizing the contributions of the Montagnard indigenous tribespeople of the Central Highlands of ...
- H.R. 2743: To repeal the Office of Financial Research, and for other purposes.
From Jan 2017 to Sep 2019, Budd missed 13 of 1,740 roll call votes, which is 0.7%. This is better than the median of 2.0% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: