Our unique analysis of the bills Strickland sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Strickland is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Strickland’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6251 (109th): To provide for health care benefits for certain nuclear facility workers.
- H.R. 5844 (109th): Genuine American Flag Act
- H.R. 5515 (109th): Trade Readjustment Allowances for Adversely Affected Workers Act of 2006
- H.R. 4932 (109th): Call Center Consumer Right to Know Act of 2006
- H.R. 4498 (109th): To amend the Immigration and Nationality Act to authorize a case-by-case waiver ...
- H.R. 4385 (109th): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide that employees ...
- H.R. 4215 (109th): Wayne “Cotton” Morgan Bulletproof Vest Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1993 to Dec 2006, Strickland missed 364 of 6,954 roll call votes, which is 5.2%. This is worse than the median of 2.9% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2006. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: