Our unique analysis of the bills Yoho has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Yoho is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Yoho for more statistics.
Ted Yoho sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Agriculture
- House Committee on Foreign Affairs
Yoho sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
International Affairs (27%) Immigration (17%) Armed Forces and National Security (13%) Health (10%) Government Operations and Politics (10%) Education (10%) Taxation (7%) Foreign Trade and International Finance (7%)
Some of Yoho’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5908: FEAA
- H.R. 5484: State Sponsors of Terrorism Review Enhancement Act
- H.R. 5166: WINGMAN Act
- H.Con.Res. 130: Supporting the Association of American Veterinary Medical Colleges (AAVMC) and recognizing 50 years ...
- H.Res. 693: Amending the Rules of the House of Representatives to establish the Permanent Select ...
- H.Res. 588: Condemning and censuring President Barack Obama.
- H.Con.Res. 101: Supporting the Association of American Veterinary Medical Colleges (AAVMC) and recognizing 50 years ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Jul 2016, Yoho missed 28 of 2,385 roll call votes, which is 1.2%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: