2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Sewell »
Our unique analysis of the bills Sewell has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Sewell is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Terri Sewell sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Financial Services
- Member, Subcommittee on Capital Markets and Government Sponsored Enterprises
- Member, Subcommittee on Monetary Policy and Trade
- House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence
Some of Sewell’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1780: Helping Working Families Afford Child Care Act
- H.R. 1781: Workforce Development Tax Credit Act of 2015
- H.R. 431: To award a Congressional Gold Medal to the Foot Soldiers who participated in ...
- H.R. 2254: Alabama Black Belt National Heritage Area Act
- H.R. 1323: Small Business Start-up Savings Accounts Act of 2013
- H.R. 1324: Workforce Development Tax Credit Act of 2013
- H.R. 360: To award posthumously a Congressional Gold Medal to Addie Mae Collins, Denise McNair, ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Apr 2015, Sewell missed 89 of 2,971 roll call votes, which is 3.0%. This is worse than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Sewell [D-AL7]: YeaApr 16, 2015 12:01 p.m.
Rep. Sewell [D-AL7]: NayApr 16, 2015 11:54 a.m.
Rep. Sewell [D-AL7]: YeaApr 16, 2015 11:45 a.m.
Rep. Sewell [D-AL7]: NayApr 15, 2015 5:23 p.m.