Our unique analysis of the bills Everett sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Everett is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Everett’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2088 (110th): To require the Secretary of Agriculture to provide cost-share payments in support ...
- H.R. 1882 (110th): Farm Risk Management Act of 2007
- H.R. 1408 (110th): Chattahoochee Trace National Heritage Corridor Study Act
- H.R. 6331 (109th): To amend the environmental quality incentives program of the Department of Agriculture ...
- H.R. 5932 (109th): Farm Risk Management Act of 2006
- H.R. 4864 (109th): Chattahoochee Trace National Heritage Corridor Study Act
- H.R. 3031 (109th): Corporate Advance Disclosure Act of 2005
View All » (including bills from previous years)
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: