Our unique analysis of the bills Dulski sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 1974. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Dulski is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Dulski sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Dulski’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 1351 (93rd): Resolution to disapprove the President’s alternative plan for pay adjustments for Federal ...
- H.R. 16119 (93rd): Executive Personnel System Act
- H.R. 15814 (93rd): A bill to authorize the President of the United States to present ...
- H.R. 15803 (93rd): A bill to provide for protection of franchised dealers in petroleum products.
- H.Con.Res. 519 (93rd): Concurrent resolution expressing the sense of Congress concerning recognition by the European ...
- H.R. 15271 (93rd): Federal Employees Political Activities Act
- H.R. 15211 (93rd): Nurse Training Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1959 to Dec 1974, Dulski missed 408 of 3,693 roll call votes, which is 11.0%. This is on par with the median of 9.7% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 1974. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- United States Congressional Roll Call Voting Records, 1789-1990 by Howard L. Rosenthal and Keith T. Poole.
- Martis’s “The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress”, via Keith Poole’s roll call votes data set, for political party affiliation for Members of Congress from 1789 through about year 2000
- GPO.gov/FDSys, for sponsored bills