Dulski is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot was a member of the House of Representatives in 1974 positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Dulski sponsored and cosponsored. See full analysis methodology.
Dulski was the primary sponsor of 8 bills that were enacted. The most recent include:
- H.R. 29 (93rd): A bill to provide for payments by the Postal Service to the civil service retirement fund for increases in the unfunded liability of the fund due to ...
- H.R. 11710 (93rd): An Act to insure that the compensation and other emoluments attached to the Office of Attorney General are those which were in effect on January 1, 1969.
- H.R. 3801 (93rd): A bill to extend Civil Service Federal Employees Group Life Insurance and Federal Employees Health Benefits coverage to U.S. nationals employed by the Federal Government.
- H.R. 5692 (93rd): A bill to amend title 5, United States Code, to revise the reporting requirement contained in subsection (b) of section 1308.
- H.R. 3799 (93rd): A bill to liberalize eligibility for cost-of-living increases in civil service retirement annuities.
- H.J.Res. 5 (93rd): Joint resolution requesting the President to issue a proclamation designating the week of April 23, 1973, as “Nicolaus Copernicus Week” marking the quinquecentennial of his birth.
- H.R. 2299 (93rd): Veterans Health Care Expansion Act
We consider a bill enacted if one of the following is true: a) it is enacted itself, b) it has a companion bill in the other chamber (as identified by Congress) which was enacted, or c) if about one third or more of its provisions were incorporated into bills that were enacted (as determined by an automated text analysis, applicable beginning with bills in the 110th Congress).
Dulski sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Dulski’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 1351 (93rd): Resolution to disapprove the President’s alternative plan for pay adjustments for Federal ...
- H.R. 16119 (93rd): Executive Personnel System Act
- H.R. 15814 (93rd): A bill to authorize the President of the United States to present ...
- H.R. 15803 (93rd): A bill to provide for protection of franchised dealers in petroleum products.
- H.Con.Res. 519 (93rd): Concurrent resolution expressing the sense of Congress concerning recognition by the European ...
- H.R. 15271 (93rd): Federal Employees Political Activities Act
- H.R. 15211 (93rd): Nurse Training Act
From Jan 1959 to Dec 1974, Dulski missed 408 of 3,693 roll call votes, which is 11.0%. This is on par with the median of 9.7% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 1974. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- @unitedstates/congress-legislators, a community project gathering congressional information
- United States Congressional Roll Call Voting Records, 1789-1990 by Howard L. Rosenthal and Keith T. Poole.
- Martis’s “The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress”, via Keith Poole’s roll call votes data set, for political party affiliation for Members of Congress from 1789 through about year 2000
- GPO.gov/FDSys, for sponsored bills