Our unique analysis of the bills Drake sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Drake is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Drake’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 7111 (110th): To amend title 36, United States Code, to designate the Honor and ...
- H.Res. 1309 (110th): Recognizing and honoring the 44th anniversary of the passage of the Civil ...
- H.R. 6317 (110th): To amend chapter 31 of title 40, United States Code (commonly known ...
- H.R. 5987 (110th): To amend title 37, United States Code, to guarantee a pay increase ...
- H.R. 5797 (110th): Roth TSP Act of 2008
- H.R. 5233 (110th): Giving Relief to Our Small Businesses Act
- H.Con.Res. 261 (110th): Commemorating the centennial anniversary of the sailing of the Navy’s “Great White ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2005 to Dec 2008, Drake missed 33 of 3,090 roll call votes, which is 1.1%. This is better than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2008. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: