Drake was a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Drake’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Drake’s bills had a total of 325 cosponsors in the 110th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Drake to other members of the House of Representatives in the 110th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Drake’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 7111 (110th): To amend title 36, United States Code, to designate the Honor and ...
- H.Res. 1309 (110th): Recognizing and honoring the 44th anniversary of the passage of the Civil ...
- H.R. 6317 (110th): To amend chapter 31 of title 40, United States Code (commonly known ...
- H.R. 5987 (110th): To amend title 37, United States Code, to guarantee a pay increase ...
- H.R. 5797 (110th): Roth TSP Act of 2008
- H.R. 5233 (110th): Giving Relief to Our Small Businesses Act
- H.Con.Res. 261 (110th): Commemorating the centennial anniversary of the sailing of the Navy’s “Great White ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2005 to Dec 2008, Drake missed 33 of 3,090 roll call votes, which is 1.1%. This is better than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2008. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: