Our unique analysis of the bills Deutch has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Deutch is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Deutch for more statistics.
Theodore Deutch sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Ethics
- House Committee on Foreign Affairs
- House Committee on the Judiciary
Deutch sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Deutch’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5449: Independent and Effective Federal Defenders Act of 2016
- H.Res. 750: Urging the European Union to designate Hizballah in its entirety as a terrorist ...
- H.Res. 749: Expressing support for the designation of May 25 as “National Moonshot Day” and ...
- H.R. 4606: Status of the Sixth Amendment Act of 2016
- H.R. 4176: To amend title 18, United States Code, to limit the recovery of damages ...
- H.R. 3948: Student Loan Transfers Disclosure Act of 2015
- H.R. 3947: Student Loan Payment Optimization Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Apr 2010 to Sep 2016, Deutch missed 228 of 4,531 roll call votes, which is 5.0%. This is much worse than the median of 2.4% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 1 explanation for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: