Allen was a rank-and-file Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Allen’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Allen’s bills had a total of 391 cosponsors in the 110th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Allen to other members of the House of Representatives in the 110th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Allen’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6605 (110th): Home Heating Fuels Cost Relief Act of 2008
- H.Con.Res. 337 (110th): Honoring Seeds of Peace for its 15th anniversary as an organization promoting ...
- H.R. 5820 (110th): Traditional Use Protection Act of 2008
- H.R. 5682 (110th): Rural America Communication Expansion for the Future Act of 2008
- H.R. 5643 (110th): First-Time Homebuyers’ Tax Credit Act of 2008
- H.R. 5543 (110th): Women’s Retirement Security Act of 2008
- H.R. 5547 (110th): Consumer Protection and Cost Accountability Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1997 to Dec 2008, Allen missed 157 of 7,708 roll call votes, which is 2.0%. This is better than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2008. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: