Rep. Thomas Andrews
Former Representative from Maine's 1st District
|Dates||Title / State / District|
Maine's 1st District
See Also: Bioguide
Andrews was a rank-and-file Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Andrews’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Andrews’s bills had a total of 27 cosponsors in the 103rd Congress.
Use this chart to compare Andrews to other members of the House of Representatives in the 103rd Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Andrews’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4666 (103rd): American Shipbuilding Jobs Preservation Act
- H.R. 4640 (103rd): Gulf of Maine Act of 1994
- H.R. 3059 (103rd): National Maritime Heritage Act of 1994
- H.R. 2854 (103rd): National Women’s Business Council Reauthorization Act of 1993
- H.R. 2625 (103rd): For the relief of Olga D. Zhondetskaya.
- H.R. 1806 (103rd): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to exempt transportation on ...
- H.R. 1691 (103rd): National Health Security Act of 1993
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1991 to Nov 1994, Andrews missed 36 of 2,054 roll call votes, which is 1.8%. This is better than the median of 3.4% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Nov 1994. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: