Our unique analysis of the bills Andrews sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 1994. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Andrews is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Andrews sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Transportation and Public Works (19%) Commerce (14%) Education (14%) Government Operations and Politics (14%) Taxation (10%) Economics and Public Finance (10%) Foreign Trade and International Finance (10%) International Affairs (10%)
Some of Andrews’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4666 (103rd): American Shipbuilding Jobs Preservation Act
- H.R. 4640 (103rd): Gulf of Maine Act of 1994
- H.R. 3059 (103rd): National Maritime Heritage Act of 1994
- H.R. 2854 (103rd): National Women’s Business Council Reauthorization Act of 1993
- H.R. 2625 (103rd): For the relief of Olga D. Zhondetskaya.
- H.R. 1806 (103rd): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to exempt transportation on ...
- H.R. 1691 (103rd): National Health Security Act of 1993
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1991 to Nov 1994, Andrews missed 36 of 2,054 roll call votes, which is 1.8%. This is better than the median of 3.4% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Nov 1994. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: