Rep. Thomas Barlow III
Former Representative from Kentucky's 1st District
|Dates||Title / State / District|
Kentucky's 1st District
See Also: Bioguide
Some of Barlow’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4014 (103rd): To amend the Flood Control Act of 1968 to prohibit the imposition ...
- H.R. 3722 (103rd): Education Savings Assistance Act of 1994
- H.R. 3117 (103rd): To initiate planning and design for a replacement facility at Fort Campbell, ...
- H.R. 2877 (103rd): Federal Coal Equity Act of 1993
- H.R. 2631 (103rd): Agricultural Disaster Assistance Act
- H.R. 2149 (103rd): To modify the project for replacement of Locks and Dams 52 and ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1993 to Nov 1994, Barlow missed 38 of 1,122 roll call votes, which is 3.4%. This is worse than the median of 3.4% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Nov 1994. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: