Barlow was the representative for Kentucky’s 1st congressional district and was a Democrat. He served from 1993 to 1994.
Barlow sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Barlow’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4014 (103rd): To amend the Flood Control Act of 1968 to prohibit the imposition ...
- H.R. 3722 (103rd): Education Savings Assistance Act of 1994
- H.R. 3117 (103rd): To initiate planning and design for a replacement facility at Fort Campbell, ...
- H.R. 2877 (103rd): Federal Coal Equity Act of 1993
- H.R. 2631 (103rd): Agricultural Disaster Assistance Act
- H.R. 2149 (103rd): To modify the project for replacement of Locks and Dams 52 and ...
From Jan 1993 to Nov 1994, Barlow missed 38 of 1,122 roll call votes, which is 3.4%. This is on par with the median of 3.4% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Nov 1994. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: