Our unique analysis of the bills Barrett sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2002. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Barrett is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Barrett’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4627 (107th): Real Estate Settlement Fairness Act
- H.Con.Res. 319 (107th): Honoring Henry Reuss, former United States Representative from Wisconsin, and extending the ...
- H.R. 3565 (107th): Nursing Home Security Act of 2001
- H.R. 2516 (107th): Air Conditioner Energy Efficiency Leadership Act
- H.R. 1825 (107th): Consumer Debit Card Protection Act
- H.R. 1604 (107th): Medicaid Safety Net Improvement Act of 2001
- H.Res. 96 (107th): Recognizing National Poison Prevention Week, and encouraging parents, educators, and caregivers to ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1993 to Nov 2002, Barrett missed 103 of 5,859 roll call votes, which is 1.8%. This is better than the median of 2.8% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Nov 2002. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: