2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Coburn »
Our unique analysis of the bills Coburn sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the Senate.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the Senate in 2014. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Coburn is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Coburn’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 3003 (113th): Protecting Social Security Disability Act of 2014
- S. 2927 (113th): Inspectors General Streamlining Act
- S. 2852 (113th): State Regulatory Representation Clarification Act of 2014
- S. 2904 (113th): Stop Militarizing Law Enforcement Act
- S. 2873 (113th): National Park System Donor Acknowledgment Act
- S. 2651 (113th): DHS OIG Mandates Revision Act of 2014
- S. 2370 (113th): Orphan Earmarks Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2005 to Dec 2014, Coburn missed 238 of 3,141 roll call votes, which is 7.6%. This is much worse than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of senators serving in Dec 2014. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: