Davis was a centrist Republican leader according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Davis’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Davis’s bills had a total of 716 cosponsors in the 110th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Davis to other members of the House of Representatives in the 110th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Davis’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6369 (110th): To amend title 10, United States Code, to authorize the Secretary of ...
- H.Res. 1202 (110th): Supporting the goals and ideals of a National Guard Youth Challenge Day.
- H.R. 5603 (110th): National Guard Empowerment and State-National Defense Integration Act of 2008
- H.Res. 1005 (110th): Supporting the goals and ideals of Borderline Personality Disorder Awareness Month.
- H.R. 5483 (110th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at ...
- H.R. 5396 (110th): To designate the Cold War Museum in Fairfax, Virginia, as the National ...
- H.R. 3579 (110th): To amend title 5, United States Code, to facilitate the temporary reemployment ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1995 to Oct 2008, Davis missed 341 of 9,041 roll call votes, which is 3.8%. This is worse than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Oct 2008. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: