Our unique analysis of the bills Davis sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Davis is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Davis’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6369 (110th): To amend title 10, United States Code, to authorize the Secretary of ...
- H.Res. 1202 (110th): Supporting the goals and ideals of a National Guard Youth Challenge Day.
- H.R. 5603 (110th): National Guard Empowerment and State-National Defense Integration Act of 2008
- H.Res. 1005 (110th): Supporting the goals and ideals of Borderline Personality Disorder Awareness Month.
- H.R. 5483 (110th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at ...
- H.R. 5396 (110th): To designate the Cold War Museum in Fairfax, Virginia, as the National ...
- H.R. 3579 (110th): To amend title 5, United States Code, to facilitate the temporary reemployment ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1995 to Oct 2008, Davis missed 341 of 9,041 roll call votes, which is 3.8%. This is worse than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Oct 2008. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: