Our unique analysis of the bills Ewing sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Ewing is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Ewing’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5660 (106th): Commodity Futures Modernization Act of 2000
- H.R. 5498 (106th): To permit landowners to assert otherwise available State law defenses against real ...
- H.R. 4764 (106th): To require the United States Trade Representative to enter into negotiations to ...
- H.R. 4541 (106th): Commodity Futures Modernization Act of 2000
- H.R. 4303 (106th): MTBE Elimination Act
- H.R. 4112 (106th): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to increase the unified ...
- H.Con.Res. 256 (106th): Expressing the sense of Congress with regard to the use of reformulated ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jul 1991 to Dec 2000, Ewing missed 208 of 5,593 roll call votes, which is 3.7%. This is worse than the median of 3.0% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2000. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: