Some of Loeffler’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4541 (99th): Crude Oil Retention Act of 1986
- H.R. 3380 (99th): A bill to amend the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938 to ...
- H.R. 813 (99th): A bill to repeal the new substantiation requirements for deductions attributable to ...
- H.R. 5987 (98th): Lamb Meat Quota Act of 1984
- H.R. 5463 (98th): A bill to direct that the Secretary of the Army let a ...
- H.Res. 168 (98th): A resolution electing Representative Nielson of Utah to the Committee on Education ...
- H.R. 1195 (98th): A bill to increase temporarily the duty on certain wool that is ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1979 to Oct 1986, Loeffler missed 261 of 3,875 roll call votes, which is 6.7%. This is worse than the median of 5.8% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Oct 1986. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- United States Congressional Roll Call Voting Records, 1789-1990 by Howard L. Rosenthal and Keith T. Poole.
- Martis’s “The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress”, via Keith Poole’s roll call votes data set, for political party affiliation for Members of Congress from 1789 through about year 2000
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills