Read our 2018 Report Card for Massie.
Massie is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Massie has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Jun 24, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Thomas Massie sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Oversight and Reform
- House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
Massie sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Massie’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3200: Safe Students Act
- H.R. 2859: PRIME Act
- H.R. 899: To terminate the Department of Education.
- H.R. 24: Federal Reserve Transparency Act of 2019
- H.R. 191: EPIC Act
- H.R. 6264: Restoring America’s Leadership in Innovation Act of 2018
- H.R. 5112: SAFER Voter Act
From Nov 2012 to Jun 2019, Massie missed 44 of 4,208 roll call votes, which is 1.0%. This is better than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: