Our unique analysis of the bills Osborne sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Osborne is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Osborne’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6011 (109th): Coordinated Youth Education, Employment Training, and Residential Treatment Act of 2006
- H.R. 5775 (109th): CAFO Tax Credit Act
- H.R. 4750 (109th): Lower Republican River Basin Study Act
- H.Res. 660 (109th): Supporting the goals and ideals of National Mentoring Month.
- H.R. 4065 (109th): Temporary Worker Registration and Visa Act of 2005
- H.R. 2717 (109th): Hunger-Free Communities Act of 2005
- H.R. 1741 (109th): Rural Veterans Access to Care Act of 2005
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2001 to Dec 2006, Osborne missed 84 of 3,426 roll call votes, which is 2.5%. This is better than the median of 2.9% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2006. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: