Our unique analysis of the bills Perriello sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2010. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Perriello is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Perriello was the primary sponsor of 1 bill that was enacted:
We consider a bill enacted if it is enacted or if about one third or more of its provisions were incorporated into bills that were enacted, as determined by an automated text analysis.
Perriello sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Perriello’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6461 (111th): Campus SaVE Act
- H.Con.Res. 294 (111th): Commemorating the 75th Anniversary of the Blue Ridge Parkway.
- H.R. 5604 (111th): Surface Transportation Savings Act of 2010
- H.Res. 1463 (111th): Supporting the goals and ideals of Railroad Retirement Day.
- H.R. 5512 (111th): Booker T. Washington Boundary Expansion Act
- H.Res. 1125 (111th): Supporting the goals and ideals of National Public Works Week, and for ...
- H.R. 4667 (111th): Veterans’ Compensation Cost-of-Living Adjustment Act of 2010
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2009 to Dec 2010, Perriello missed 56 of 1,655 roll call votes, which is 3.4%. This is on par with the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2010. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: