Our unique analysis of the bills Reynolds sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2008. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Reynolds is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Reynolds sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Taxation (23%) Government Operations and Politics (19%) Armed Forces and National Security (11%) Economics and Public Finance (11%) Foreign Trade and International Finance (9%) Health (9%) Commerce (9%) Law (8%)
Some of Reynolds’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5031 (110th): Stealth Tax Relief Extension Act of 2008
- H.R. 4844 (110th): To suspend temporarily the duty on mixtures containing n-butyl-1,2-benzisothiazolin-3-one (Butyl benzisothiazoline technical), ...
- H.R. 4843 (110th): To suspend temporarily the duty on mixtures containing n-butyl-1,2-benzisothiazolin-3-one (Butyl benzisothiazline) and ...
- H.R. 4786 (110th): To suspend temporarily the duty on Cyazofamid.
- H.R. 4784 (110th): To extend the reduction of duty on Bifenthrin.
- H.R. 4787 (110th): To suspend temporarily the duty on Flonicamid.
- H.R. 4785 (110th): To suspend temporarily the duty on Clomazone.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1999 to Dec 2008, Reynolds missed 266 of 6,521 roll call votes, which is 4.1%. This is worse than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2008. ProPublica has tracked 1 explanation for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: