Tancredo was a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Tancredo’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Tancredo’s bills had a total of 111 cosponsors in the 110th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Tancredo to other members of the House of Representatives in the 110th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Tancredo’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 7059 (110th): To require the sale of certain defense articles and defense services to ...
- H.R. 7027 (110th): United Nations Eviction Act
- H.R. 6975 (110th): Jihad Prevention Act
- H.R. 6841 (110th): For the relief of Thomas J. Sherlock.
- H.R. 6511 (110th): To designate the Department of Veterans Affairs hospital under construction in Aurora, ...
- H.Con.Res. 387 (110th): Expressing the sense of Congress that the United States should sever diplomatic ...
- H.R. 6231 (110th): Fuel Freedom Act of 2008
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1999 to Dec 2008, Tancredo missed 597 of 6,521 roll call votes, which is 9.2%. This is worse than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2008. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: