Rep. Tillie Fowler
Former Representative from Florida's 4th District
|Dates||Title / State / District|
Florida's 4th District
See Also: Bioguide
Fowler was a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Fowler’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Fowler’s bills had a total of 115 cosponsors in the 106th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Fowler to other members of the House of Representatives in the 106th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Fowler’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4210 (106th): Preparedness Against Terrorism Act of 2000
- H.R. 3445 (106th): To amend title 10, United States Code, to allow the Secretaries of ...
- H.R. 3200 (106th): To revise the boundaries of Fort Matanzas National Monument in the State ...
- H.R. 2182 (106th): To authorize the Secretary of Transportation to issue a certificate of documentation ...
- H.R. 1566 (106th): Military Operations in the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia Limitation Act of 1999
- H.R. 1569 (106th): Military Operations in the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia Limitation Act of 1999
- H.R. 1562 (106th): Military Operations in the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia Limitation Act of 1999
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1993 to Dec 2000, Fowler missed 256 of 4,863 roll call votes, which is 5.3%. This is worse than the median of 3.0% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2000. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: