Our unique analysis of the bills Fowler sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2000. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Fowler is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Fowler’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4210 (106th): Preparedness Against Terrorism Act of 2000
- H.R. 3445 (106th): To amend title 10, United States Code, to allow the Secretaries of ...
- H.R. 3200 (106th): To revise the boundaries of Fort Matanzas National Monument in the State ...
- H.R. 2182 (106th): To authorize the Secretary of Transportation to issue a certificate of documentation ...
- H.R. 1566 (106th): Military Operations in the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia Limitation Act of 1999
- H.R. 1569 (106th): Military Operations in the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia Limitation Act of 1999
- H.R. 1562 (106th): Military Operations in the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia Limitation Act of 1999
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1993 to Dec 2000, Fowler missed 256 of 4,863 roll call votes, which is 5.3%. This is worse than the median of 3.0% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2000. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: