2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Huelskamp »
Our unique analysis of the bills Huelskamp has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Huelskamp is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Tim Huelskamp sits on the following committees:
Some of Huelskamp’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1015: Protecting Business Opportunities for Veterans Act of 2015
- H.J.Res. 32: Marriage Protection Amendment
- H.R. 5788: To designate the Junction City Community-Based Outpatient Clinic located at 715 Southwind Drive, ...
- H.R. 4281: Protecting Business Opportunities for Veterans Act of 2014
- H.J.Res. 51: Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States relating to marriage.
- H.R. 1804: Veterans Accountability Act of 2013
- H.R. 1355: State Nutrition Assistance Flexibility Act of 2013
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Mar 2015, Huelskamp missed 27 of 2,917 roll call votes, which is 0.9%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity