Our unique analysis of the bills Huelskamp has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Huelskamp is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Huelskamp for more statistics.
Tim Huelskamp sits on the following committees:
Huelskamp sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Huelskamp’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5582: National Memorial to Fallen Educators Act
- H.R. 2981: To amend title 38, United States Code, to provide that congressional testimony by ...
- H.R. 1497: To amend title 31, United States Code, to require reporting by the Secretary ...
- H.R. 1015: Protecting Business Opportunities for Veterans Act of 2015
- H.J.Res. 32: Marriage Protection Amendment
- H.R. 5788 (113th): To designate the Junction City Community-Based Outpatient Clinic located at 715 Southwind ...
- H.R. 4281 (113th): Protecting Business Opportunities for Veterans Act of 2014
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Jul 2016, Huelskamp missed 51 of 3,991 roll call votes, which is 1.3%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 14 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: