Our unique analysis of the bills Hutchinson sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the Senate.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the Senate in 2002. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Hutchinson is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Hutchinson sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Hutchinson’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S.Con.Res. 151 (107th): Direct Support Professional Recognition Resolution
- S. 3065 (107th): A bill to provide exceptions to empowerment zone eligibility criteria.
- S.Res. 333 (107th): A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate relating to a dispute ...
- S. 3035 (107th): Eliminating Profiteering through Illegal Cigarette Sales Act
- S. 3033 (107th): National All Schedules Prescription Electronic Reporting Act of 2002
- S. 2911 (107th): A bill to repeal the sunset of the Economic Growth and Tax ...
- S. 2864 (107th): Rural School and Community Enhancement Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1997 to Nov 2002, Hutchinson missed 70 of 1,917 roll call votes, which is 3.7%. This is worse than the median of 1.8% among the lifetime records of senators serving in Nov 2002. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: