Sen. Tim Hutchinson
Former Senator from Arkansas
|Dates||Title||State / District|
|Representative||Arkansas's 3rd District|
See Also: Bioguide
Our unique analysis of the bills Hutchinson sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the Senate.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the Senate. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Hutchinson is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Hutchinson’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S.Con.Res. 151 (107th): Direct Support Professional Recognition Resolution
- S. 3065 (107th): A bill to provide exceptions to empowerment zone eligibility criteria.
- S.Res. 333 (107th): A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate relating to a dispute ...
- S. 3035 (107th): Eliminating Profiteering through Illegal Cigarette Sales Act
- S. 3033 (107th): National All Schedules Prescription Electronic Reporting Act of 2002
- S. 2911 (107th): A bill to repeal the sunset of the Economic Growth and Tax ...
- S. 2864 (107th): Rural School and Community Enhancement Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1997 to Nov 2002, Hutchinson missed 70 of 1,917 roll call votes, which is 3.7%. This is worse than the median of 1.8% among the lifetime records of senators serving in Nov 2002. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: