Our unique analysis of the bills Mahoney sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Mahoney is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Mahoney’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 7156 (110th): To amend title 49, United States Code, to provide for the restoration ...
- H.R. 6998 (110th): Veterans Mental Health Training for First Responders and Community Leaders Act of ...
- H.R. 6843 (110th): Officer Andrew Widman Criminal Alien Enforcement Act of 2008
- H.R. 6772 (110th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at ...
- H.R. 6581 (110th): To appropriate funds for the provision of emergency financial assistance to producers ...
- H.R. 4008 (110th): Credit and Debit Card Receipt Clarification Act of 2007
- H.R. 3953 (110th): Homeowners Property Tax Relief Act of 2007
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2007 to Dec 2008, Mahoney missed 41 of 1,876 roll call votes, which is 2.2%. This is better than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2008. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills