2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Bishop »
Our unique analysis of the bills Bishop sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Bishop is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Bishop’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5554: Helping Wounded Warriors Cover Medical Expenses Act
- H.R. 5410: To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 25 ...
- H.R. 5122: Railroad Hours of Service Employees Technical Corrections Act
- H.R. 4722: EEZ Clarification Act
- H.R. 4511: Protecting Students From Automatic Default Act of 2014
- H.R. 4233: To authorize the President to award the Medal of Honor posthumously to Lance ...
- H.R. 3869: Fluke Fairness Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2003 to Dec 2014, Bishop missed 198 of 8,776 roll call votes, which is 2.3%. This is better than the median of 2.5% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2014. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity