Cox is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Cox has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Aug 13, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
TJ Cox sits on the following committees:
Some of Cox’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 538: Recognizing the historical, cultural, and religious significance of Sikh Americans, and for other ...
- H.R. 3647: Impact Aid Infrastructure Act
- H.Res. 457: Expressing support for the designation of June as Portuguese National Heritage Month.
- H.R. 2633: Study of Office of Rural Affairs, within the Small Business Administration
- H.R. 657: Immediate Financial Relief for Federal Employees Act
From Jan 2019 to Jul 2019, Cox missed 5 of 514 roll call votes, which is 1.0%. This is better than the median of 2.0% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: