2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Rokita »
Our unique analysis of the bills Rokita has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Rokita is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Todd Rokita sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Education and the Workforce
- Chairman, Subcommittee on Early Childhood, Elementary, and Secondary Education
- Member, Subcommittee on Workforce Protections
- House Committee on the Budget
- House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
Some of Rokita’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1511: Educational Opportunities Act
- H.R. 1086: General Aviation Pilot Protection Act of 2015
- H.R. 1003: RAISE Act
- H.R. 618: CHOICE Act
- H.R. 511: Tribal Labor Sovereignty Act of 2015
- H.R. 4773: CHOICE Act
- H.R. 4366: Strengthening Education through Research Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Apr 2015, Rokita missed 139 of 2,971 roll call votes, which is 4.7%. This is worse than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Rokita [R-IN4]: NayApr 16, 2015 12:01 p.m.
Rep. Rokita [R-IN4]: YeaApr 16, 2015 11:54 a.m.
Rep. Rokita [R-IN4]: NayApr 16, 2015 11:45 a.m.
Rep. Rokita [R-IN4]: YeaApr 15, 2015 5:23 p.m.