Our unique analysis of the bills Rokita has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Rokita is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Rokita for more statistics.
Todd Rokita sits on the following committees:
- Vice Chairman, House Committee on the Budget
House Committee on Education and the Workforce
- Chairman, Subcommittee on Early Childhood, Elementary, and Secondary Education
- Member, Subcommittee on Workforce Protections
- House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
Rokita sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Rokita’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5003: Improving Child Nutrition and Education Act of 2016
- H.R. 4362: State Health Flexibility Act of 2016
- H.R. 3157: Student Privacy Protection Act
- H.R. 2702: Safety Through Informed Consumers Act of 2015
- H.R. 2500: Voluntary Protection Program Act
- H.R. 1511: Educational Opportunities Act
- H.R. 1086: General Aviation Pilot Protection Act of 2015
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Jul 2016, Rokita missed 163 of 3,991 roll call votes, which is 4.1%. This is worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 7 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: