2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Young »
Our unique analysis of the bills Young has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Young is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Todd Young sits on the following committees:
Some of Young’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1665: Alternative Fuel Tax Parity Act
- H.R. 1336: Social Impact Partnership Act
- H.R. 811: IRS Notice for Organizations That Include Charities is Essential (IRS NOTICE) Act
- H.R. 427: Regulations From the Executive in Need of Scrutiny Act of 2015
- H.R. 30: Save American Workers Act of 2015
- H.R. 5790: Health Prizes Rewarding Innovation, Savings, and Effectiveness Act of 2014
- H.R. 4960: CARS Act of 2014
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Apr 2015, Young missed 32 of 2,971 roll call votes, which is 1.1%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Young [R-IN9]: NayApr 16, 2015 12:01 p.m.
Rep. Young [R-IN9]: YeaApr 16, 2015 11:54 a.m.
Rep. Young [R-IN9]: NayApr 16, 2015 11:45 a.m.
Rep. Young [R-IN9]: YeaApr 15, 2015 5:23 p.m.