2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Cotton »
Tom Cotton sits on the following committees:
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Joint Economic Committee
Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Member, Subcommittee on Economic Policy
- Member, Subcommittee on Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- Member, Subcommittee on National Security and International Trade and Finance
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Cotton sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Cotton’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 2884: A bill to address the liability of the Environmental Protection Agency relating to ...
- S. 2708: Religious Persecution Relief Act
- S. 2514: Criminal Consequences of Early Release Act of 2016
- S. 2474: Fair Treatment of Israel in Product Labeling Act of 2016
- S. 2344: Liberty Through Strength Act II
- S. 2295: Liberty Through Strength Act
- S. 2135: A bill to address the liability of the Environmental Protection Agency relating to ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2015 to Apr 2016, Cotton missed 5 of 404 roll call votes, which is 1.2%. This is on par with the median of 1.6% among the lifetime records of senators currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 1 explanation for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: