Our unique analysis of the bills Emmer has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Emmer is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Emmer for more statistics.
Tom Emmer sits on the following committees:
Emmer sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Emmer’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 868: Honoring the life of Jacob Wetterling and the efforts of Patty Wetterling and ...
- H.R. 5624: U.S. Wants to Compete for a World Expo Act
- H.R. 5211: CFPB Dual Mandate and Economic Analysis Act
- H.R. 4997: Home Mortgage Disclosure Adjustment Act
- H.R. 4980: Firearm Due Process Protection Act
- H.R. 4850: Micro Offering Safe Harbor Act
- H.R. 4518: Create Jobs Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2015 to Sep 2016, Emmer missed 16 of 1,259 roll call votes, which is 1.3%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: