Our unique analysis of the bills Feeney sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2008. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Feeney is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Feeney sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Government Operations and Politics (34%) Law (19%) Finance and Financial Sector (10%) Labor and Employment (8%) International Affairs (8%) Public Lands and Natural Resources (8%) Immigration (6%) Commerce (6%)
Some of Feeney’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 7062 (110th): International Space Station Guaranteed Access Plan For Integrated Launch and Low Earth ...
- H.R. 6987 (110th): Taxpayer Bailout Protection Act of 2008
- H.R. 6213 (110th): Reinsurance International Solvency Standards Evaluation Board Act of 2008
- H.Con.Res. 357 (110th): Encouraging all States to enact laws requiring photo identification to vote in ...
- H.Res. 1016 (110th): Expressing the condolences of the House of Representatives on the death of ...
- H.Res. 931 (110th): Expressing support for designation of February 17, 2008, as “Race Day in ...
- H.R. 4736 (110th): To amend part B of title XVIII of the Social Security Act ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2003 to Dec 2008, Feeney missed 273 of 4,311 roll call votes, which is 6.3%. This is much worse than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2008. ProPublica has tracked 31 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: