Feeney was a far-right Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Feeney’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Feeney’s bills had a total of 321 cosponsors in the 110th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Feeney to other members of the House of Representatives in the 110th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Feeney’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 7062 (110th): International Space Station Guaranteed Access Plan For Integrated Launch and Low Earth ...
- H.R. 6987 (110th): Taxpayer Bailout Protection Act of 2008
- H.R. 6213 (110th): Reinsurance International Solvency Standards Evaluation Board Act of 2008
- H.Con.Res. 357 (110th): Encouraging all States to enact laws requiring photo identification to vote in ...
- H.Res. 1016 (110th): Expressing the condolences of the House of Representatives on the death of ...
- H.Res. 931 (110th): Expressing support for designation of February 17, 2008, as “Race Day in ...
- H.R. 4736 (110th): To amend part B of title XVIII of the Social Security Act ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2003 to Dec 2008, Feeney missed 273 of 4,311 roll call votes, which is 6.3%. This is worse than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2008. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: