Rep. Tom Graves
Representative from Georgia’s 14th District
|Dates||Title||State / District|
|Representative||Georgia's 14th District|
|Representative||Georgia's 9th District|
2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Graves »
Our unique analysis of the bills Graves has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Graves is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Tom Graves sits on the following committees:
Some of Graves’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3558: Textile Enforcement and Security Act of 2013
- H.R. 3486: Transportation Empowerment Act
- H.Con.Res. 54: Directing the Clerk of the House of Representatives to make corrections in the ...
- H.J.Res. 62: Stability, Security, and Fairness Resolution of 2013
- H.R. 2682: Defund Obamacare Act of 2013
- H.R. 1496: Pest Free Food Supply Act
- H.R. 1005: Defund Obamacare Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jun 2010 to Apr 2015, Graves missed 27 of 3,280 roll call votes, which is 0.8%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Graves [R-GA14]: NayApr 16, 2015 12:01 p.m.
Rep. Graves [R-GA14]: YeaApr 16, 2015 11:54 a.m.
Rep. Graves [R-GA14]: NayApr 16, 2015 11:45 a.m.
Rep. Graves [R-GA14]: YeaApr 15, 2015 5:23 p.m.