Our unique analysis of the bills Graves has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Graves is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Graves for more statistics.
Tom Graves sits on the following committees:
Graves sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Graves’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5325: Legislative Branch Appropriations Act, 2017
- H.R. 2250: Further Continuing Appropriations Act, 2016
- H.R. 3558 (113th): Textile Enforcement and Security Act of 2013
- H.R. 3486 (113th): Transportation Empowerment Act
- H.Con.Res. 54 (113th): Directing the Clerk of the House of Representatives to make corrections in ...
- H.J.Res. 62 (113th): Stability, Security, and Fairness Resolution of 2013
- H.R. 2682 (113th): Defund Obamacare Act of 2013
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jun 2010 to Jul 2016, Graves missed 53 of 4,300 roll call votes, which is 1.2%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 4 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: