Our unique analysis of the bills MacArthur has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). MacArthur is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for MacArthur for more statistics.
Tom MacArthur sits on the following committees:
MacArthur sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of MacArthur’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5767: Fairness for Our Hospitals Act of 2016
- H.R. 5008: Clarify Workers Misclassification in the Construction Industry Act
- H.R. 4750: Adoption Leave for Military Families Act
- H.R. 4736: To remove from the John H. Chafee Coastal Barrier Resources System certain properties ...
- H.R. 4589: Excellence in Medicare Act
- H.R. 4204: Alice Paul Congressional Gold Medal Act
- H.R. 3479: Save our Bays Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2015 to Sep 2016, MacArthur missed 18 of 1,277 roll call votes, which is 1.4%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: