Read our 2019 Report Card for Malinowski.
Malinowski is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Malinowski has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Jul 6, 2020. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Tom Malinowski sits on the following committees:
Malinowski sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Malinowski’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 7428: To reaffirm the principles and objectives set forth in the United States-Hong Kong ...
- H.R. 6982: Landowners’ Right to Due Process in Rehearings at FERC Act of 2020
- H.R. 6541: PPE Act of 2020
- H.Res. 925: Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that the powers of the ...
- H.R. 6005: Know the Price Act
- H.R. 5871: Natural Infrastructure and Resilience Act
- H.R. 5731: Transportation Funding Accountability and Transparency Act
From Jan 2019 to Jul 2020, Malinowski missed 3 of 839 roll call votes, which is 0.4%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: