Read our 2019 Report Card for Malinowski.
Malinowski is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Malinowski has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Feb 25, 2020. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Tom Malinowski sits on the following committees:
Malinowski sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Malinowski’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5871: Natural Infrastructure and Resilience Act
- H.R. 5731: Transportation Funding Accountability and Transparency Act
- H.R. 5454: Fairness for Landowners Facing Eminent Domain Act
- H.R. 4527: Expanding Health Care Options for Early Retirees Act
- H.R. 4491: Shareholder Protection Act
- H.R. 4475: Higher Education Student Protection Act
- H.R. 4361: Justice for Victims of Kleptocracy Act of 2019
From Jan 2019 to Feb 2020, Malinowski missed 3 of 774 roll call votes, which is 0.4%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: