Malinowski is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Malinowski has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to May 20, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Tom Malinowski sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Foreign Affairs
- Member, Subcommittee on Middle East, North Africa, and International Terrorism
- Member, Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations
- House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
Some of Malinowski’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 299: Condemning White Supremacist Terrorism and the Anti-immigrant Rhetoric that Inspires It Resolution
- H.R. 2037: Saudi Arabia Human Rights and Accountability Act of 2019
- H.R. 1849: Transportation Funding Fairness Act
- H.R. 914: Responsible Withdrawal from Syria Act
- H.R. 731: Transportation Funding Fairness Act
From Jan 2019 to May 2019, Malinowski missed 0 of 221 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: