2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Marino »
Our unique analysis of the bills Marino has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Marino is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Tom Marino sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on the Judiciary
- House Committee on Foreign Affairs
House Committee on Homeland Security
- Member, Subcommittee on Cybersecurity, Infrastructure Protection, and Security Technologies
- Member, Subcommittee on Emergency Preparedness, Response, and Communications
Marino sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Marino’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4241: Copyright Office for the Digital Economy Act
- H.R. 3620: To amend the Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area Improvement Act to provide ...
- H.R. 3438: Require Evaluation before Implementing Executive Wishlists Act of 2015
- H.R. 3380: Transnational Drug Trafficking Act of 2015
- H.R. 3254: Kline DeWire Public Safety Officers’ Retroactive Benefits Act
- H.R. 2834: To enact certain laws relating to the environment as title 55, United States ...
- H.J.Res. 40: Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to end the ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Apr 2016, Marino missed 151 of 3,692 roll call votes, which is 4.1%. This is worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 40 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: