2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for McClintock »
Our unique analysis of the bills McClintock has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). McClintock is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Tom McClintock sits on the following committees:
McClintock sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of McClintock’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3382: Lake Tahoe Restoration Act of 2015
- H.R. 3079: To take certain Federal land located in Tuolumne County, California, into trust for ...
- H.R. 1668: Save Our Water Act
- H.R. 979: To designate a mountain in the John Muir Wilderness of the Sierra National ...
- H.R. 692: Default Prevention Act
- H.J.Res. 18: Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States prohibiting the United ...
- H.R. 5397 (113th): Yosemite National Park Public Access Preservation and Boundary Modification Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2009 to Apr 2016, McClintock missed 30 of 5,347 roll call votes, which is 0.6%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 1 explanation for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: