Read our 2018 Report Card for O’Halleran.
O’Halleran is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills O’Halleran has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Jun 18, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Tom O’Halleran sits on the following committees:
O’Halleran was the primary sponsor of 2 bills that were enacted:
- H.R. 4032 (115th): Gila River Indian Community Federal Rights-of-Way, Easements and Boundary Clarification Act
- H.R. 5477: Rural DOCS Act
We consider a bill enacted if one of the following is true: a) it is enacted itself, b) it has a companion bill in the other chamber (as identified by Congress) which was enacted, or c) if at least about half of its provisions were incorporated into bills that were enacted (as determined by an automated text analysis, applicable beginning with bills in the 110th Congress).
O’Halleran sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of O’Halleran’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3160: Blackwater Trading Post Land Transfer Act
- H.R. 2680: Special Diabetes Programs for Indians Reauthorization Act of 2019
- H.R. 2459: Hualapai Tribe Water Rights Settlement Act of 2019
- H.R. 2328: Community Health Investment, Modernization, and Excellence Act of 2019
- H.R. 2017: To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to make permanent the Indian ...
- H.R. 1983: Community Health Investment, Modernization, and Excellence Act of 2019
- H.R. 1569: To amend title 28, United States Code, to add Flagstaff and Yuma to ...
From Jan 2017 to Jun 2019, O’Halleran missed 16 of 1,577 roll call votes, which is 1.0%. This is better than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: