2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Price »
Our unique analysis of the bills Price has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Price is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Tom Price sits on the following committees:
Some of Price’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1650: To amend title XVIII of the Social Security Act to establish a Medicare ...
- H.Con.Res. 27: Establishing the budget for the United States Government for fiscal year 2016 and ...
- H.R. 1234: Medical Freedom Act of 2015
- H.Res. 136: Recognizing Linemen, the profession of Linemen, and the contributions of these brave men ...
- H.Res. 87: Providing amounts for the expenses of the Committee on the Budget in the ...
- H.J.Res. 26: Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to limit the ...
- H.R. 3485: Employee Rights Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2005 to Apr 2015, Price missed 123 of 7,716 roll call votes, which is 1.6%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Price [R-GA6]: NayApr 16, 2015 12:01 p.m.
Rep. Price [R-GA6]: YeaApr 16, 2015 11:54 a.m.
Rep. Price [R-GA6]: NayApr 16, 2015 11:45 a.m.
Rep. Price [R-GA6]: YeaApr 15, 2015 5:23 p.m.