Our unique analysis of the bills Price has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Price is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Price for more statistics.
Tom Price sits on the following committees:
Price sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Price’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5688: To amend title XVIII of the Social Security Act to provide for a ...
- H.R. 5612: To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 2886 ...
- H.R. 5400: To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to make permanent the deduction ...
- H.R. 5210: PADME Act
- H.R. 4956: End Executive Overreach Act
- H.Res. 685: Recognizing Linemen, the profession of Linemen, and the contributions of these brave men ...
- H.Con.Res. 125: Establishing the congressional budget for the United States Government for fiscal year 2017 ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2005 to Sep 2016, Price missed 165 of 8,816 roll call votes, which is 1.9%. This is on par with the median of 2.4% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 32 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: