Rep. Tom Reed II
Representative from New York’s 23rd District
|Dates||Title||State / District|
|Representative||New York's 23rd District|
|Representative||New York's 29th District|
2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Reed »
Our unique analysis of the bills Reed has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Reed is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Tom Reed II sits on the following committees:
Some of Reed’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1179: To prohibit waivers relating to compliance with the work requirements for the program ...
- H.R. 1178: To amend title XVIII of the Social Security Act to modify payment under ...
- H.R. 1002: Mortgage Forgiveness Tax Relief Act of 2015
- H.R. 663: Rural Hospital Access Act of 2015
- H.R. 644: America Gives More Act of 2015
- H.R. 617: Clinical Trial Cancer Mission 2020 Act
- H.Res. 51: Honoring the life, accomplishments, and legacy of Louis Zamperini and expressing condolences on ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Nov 2010 to Feb 2015, Reed missed 65 of 3,001 roll call votes, which is 2.2%. This is worse than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Reed [R-NY23]: AyeFeb 27, 2015 9:59 p.m.
Rep. Reed [R-NY23]: NayFeb 27, 2015 5:23 p.m.
Rep. Reed [R-NY23]: YeaFeb 27, 2015 5:13 p.m.