Rep. Tom Reed II
Representative from New York’s 23rd District
|Dates||Title||State / District|
|Representative||New York's 23rd District|
|Representative||New York's 29th District|
2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Reed »
Our unique analysis of the bills Reed has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Reed is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Tom Reed II sits on the following committees:
Some of Reed’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 207: Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives regarding establishing a National Strategic ...
- H.R. 1760: Buy Smarter and Save Act of 2015
- H.Res. 186: Supporting the goals and ideals of Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention Month.
- H.R. 1549: Motorsports Fairness and Permanency Act
- H.R. 1427: Medicare CGM Access Act of 2015
- H.R. 1179: Preserving the Work Requirement for Welfare Act
- H.R. 1178: Ensuring Equal Access to Treatments Act of 2015
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Nov 2010 to Apr 2015, Reed missed 65 of 3,056 roll call votes, which is 2.1%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Reed [R-NY23]: NayApr 16, 2015 12:01 p.m.
Rep. Reed [R-NY23]: YeaApr 16, 2015 11:54 a.m.
Rep. Reed [R-NY23]: NayApr 16, 2015 11:45 a.m.
This resolution’s text is now available.
Rep. Tom Reed [R-NY23] is the sponsor of this resolution.Apr 16, 2015