2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Rice »
Our unique analysis of the bills Rice has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Rice is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Tom Rice sits on the following committees:
Rice sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Rice’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4149: Discouraging Frivolous Lawsuits Act
- H.R. 2971: Highway Trust Fund Certainty Act
- H.R. 2383: Nutritious Options for Meals Act of 2015
- H.R. 1137: PAID for Progress Act
- H.Res. 21: Uphold the Oath Americans Trust and Honor (OATH) Resolution
- H.Res. 22: Expressing the sense of the House that a Contract with America should restore ...
- H.Res. 772 (113th): Directing the House of Representatives to bring a civil action for declaratory ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Apr 2016, Rice missed 31 of 2,086 roll call votes, which is 1.5%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: