2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Rice »
Our unique analysis of the bills Rice has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Rice is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Tom Rice sits on the following committees:
Some of Rice’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1137: PAID for Progress Act
- H.Res. 21: Uphold the Oath Americans Trust and Honor (OATH) Resolution
- H.Res. 22: Expressing the sense of the House that a Contract with America should restore ...
- H.Res. 772: Directing the House of Representatives to bring a civil action for declaratory or ...
- H.Res. 745: Expressing the sense of the House that a Contract with America should restore ...
- H.Res. 442: Directing the House of Representatives to bring a civil action for declaratory or ...
- H.R. 3227: To remove from the John H. Chafee Coastal Barrier Resources System certain properties ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Apr 2015, Rice missed 26 of 1,365 roll call votes, which is 1.9%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Rice [R-SC7]: NayApr 16, 2015 12:01 p.m.
Rep. Rice [R-SC7]: YeaApr 16, 2015 11:54 a.m.
Rep. Rice [R-SC7]: NayApr 16, 2015 11:45 a.m.
Rep. Rice [R-SC7]: YeaApr 15, 2015 5:23 p.m.