Tuberville is the junior senator from Alabama and is a Republican. He has served since Jan 3, 2021. Tuberville is next up for reelection in 2026 and serves until Jan 3, 2027.
Tommy Tuberville sits on the following committees:
Tuberville sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Recently Introduced Bills
Tuberville recently introduced the following legislation:
- S. 4242: Thorium Energy Security Act of 2022
- S. 4147: Financial Freedom Act of 2022
- S. 4093: Muscle Shoals National Heritage Area Reauthorization Act
- S. 3606: A bill to amend title 38, United States Code, to eliminate the requirement …
- S. 2953: Protecting Financial Privacy Act of 2021
- S. 2931: FARM Act
- S. 2857: Protecting Financial Privacy Act of 2021
Most legislation has no activity after being introduced.
From Jan 2021 to May 2022, Tuberville missed 14 of 740 roll call votes, which is 1.9%. This is on par with the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of senators currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- unitedstates/congress-legislators, a community project gathering congressional information
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- GovInfo.gov, for sponsored bills