Tuberville is the junior senator from Alabama and is a Republican. He has served since Jan 3, 2021. Tuberville is next up for reelection in 2026 and serves until Jan 3, 2027.
Tommy Tuberville sits on the following committees:
Tuberville sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Tuberville’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 2079: A bill to limit donations made pursuant to settlement agreements to which the ...
- S.Res. 238: A resolution recognizing and honoring the sacrifices and accomplishments of the Greatest Generation.
- S. 1665: Prohibiting TSP Investment in China Act
- S. 1582: Empowering Law Enforcement Act of 2021
- S. 1007: A bill to require that certain aliens receive written notice of removal proceedings ...
From Jan 2021 to Jun 2021, Tuberville missed 1 of 241 roll call votes, which is 0.4%. This is better than the median of 1.6% among the lifetime records of senators currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- unitedstates/congress-legislators, a community project gathering congressional information
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- GovInfo.gov, for sponsored bills