Read our 2018 Report Card for Hollingsworth.
Hollingsworth is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Hollingsworth has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to May 24, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Trey Hollingsworth sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Financial Services
- Member, Subcommittee on Diversity and Inclusion
- Member, Subcommittee on Investor Protection, Entrepreneurship, and Capital Markets
Hollingsworth was the primary sponsor of 1 bill that was enacted:
We consider a bill enacted if one of the following is true: a) it is enacted itself, b) it has a companion bill in the other chamber (as identified by Congress) which was enacted, or c) if at least about half of its provisions were incorporated into bills that were enacted (as determined by an automated text analysis, applicable beginning with bills in the 110th Congress).
Hollingsworth sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Hollingsworth’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2805: To amend title 18, United States Code, to permit uniformed law enforcement officers ...
- H.R. 1374: DRIVE-Safe Act
- H.R. 1145: BLAST Act
- H.J.Res. 14: Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to limit the ...
- H.R. 6177: Developing and Empowering our Aspiring Leaders Act of 2018
- H.R. 4861: EQUAL Act of 2018
- H.R. 4439: Modernizing Credit Opportunities Act
From Jan 2017 to May 2019, Hollingsworth missed 37 of 1,441 roll call votes, which is 2.6%. This is on par with the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: