2013 Report CardRead our 2013 Report Card for Radel »
Our unique analysis of the bills Radel sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2014. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Radel is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Radel sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Radel’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3359 (113th): Delay Until Fully Functional Act of 2013
- H.R. 2840 (113th): To amend the Agricultural Adjustment Act to exclude raisins from agricultural marketing ...
- H.R. 2079 (113th): Expediting Veteran’s Benefits Act
- H.R. 1810 (113th): To revise the boundaries of John H. Chafee Coastal Barrier Resources System ...
- H.R. 1811 (113th): To remove from the John H. Chafee Coastal Barrier Resources System areas ...
- H.Res. 150 (113th): Congratulating the Florida Gulf Coast University Eagles for becoming the first 15 ...
- H.Con.Res. 30 (113th): Recognizing the 65th anniversary of the independence of the State of Israel.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Jan 2014, Radel missed 62 of 664 roll call votes, which is 9.3%. This is much worse than the median of 2.5% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Jan 2014. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- New Member Pictorial Directory (113th), Committee on House Administration for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills